Great question! First, you can trust that even if the packaging isn’t a perfect match, you didn’t get the wrong coffee, and your coffee is fresh and delicious, just as you have come to expect. Our roasters are constantly changing their bag styles and packaging. That’s what we get when working with incredible roasters who are always working towards the best when it comes to their coffee, and even the bags they ship them in. That also means that we don't always have the new images right away - to post on our site - so the physical bag that arrives could be different than what we show.
Articles in this section
- I don't want to get coffee from roasters near me/in my area
- Is it best to use a blade grinder or grind coffee in advance?
- Doesn't grinding cause coffee to go stale?
- How do I switch to ground coffee?
- Why does my bag look different from the one in the shop/my queue?
- How do I give feedback on my coffee?
- How do I use the Brew Queue?
- How do I change my subscription settings?
- How do I invite a friend to subscribe to MistoBox?
- What are the differences in coffee tiers?