Depending on how far a selected roaster is from you, we may notify them of your next coffee order earlier or later, which will be reflected in your billing date. You can now expect to be billed up to 7 days before your coffee ships.
Articles in this section
- COVID-19: Are you still shipping coffee?
- When will my next coffee arrive?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- What is the 6 or 12 shipment coffee plan?
- Do you ship to APO/AE addresses?
- I just became a subscriber. When will I be charged?
- I have a 21 day frequency on my subscription. Why am I being billed earlier than 21 days after the last time I was billed?
- What happens if my payment is declined?
- Why are my ship dates inconsistent with my frequency?
- How long does USPS take to ship?